Thursday, January 26, 2012

are carmax prices negotiable











22 Aug 2004 Has anyone had success in negotiating up the sale price of their used car to CarMax? I know they tout their "no-haggle" approach when you




Along with new and used cars, CarMax also markets a no-hassle, no-haggle approach to buying a car, as well as peace of mind-for a price. The auto mall's




I went to Carmax and they ABSOLUTELY kept reinstating that their prices were set and non I know carmax car prices arent negotiable, but is the paper…




I asked him how he planned to do that since Carmax prices are non negotiable and he asked us to go to the lot and look at Accord Coupes with




I found a used car at a dealer lot yesterday that was priced "on sale" CarMax does occasionally lower prices in response to market conditions




Is there REALLY NO ROOM for negotiations at CarMax? I have proposed to pay the asking price, but requested that they pay the extended warranty. There are always some people who just think every price is negotiable.
















No comments:

Post a Comment